NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Dl  

APP KEY. AND APP INFO.

Go down 
+2
gooseman160
Geo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Empty
PostSubject: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Staff apps and accepting of them are going to work differently on my server. I don't like on other servers how its all the owner's choice and how he/she gets to make all the decisions. On this server we will have a fair way of choosing staff. At the moment there are two department heads. Nick is Head Mod, and Gooseman160 is Head Admin. The way applying will work is that you come into the Staff Applications forum. You will post:

Name:

Where are you from (state):

Prior staff experience:

Proof of prior staff experience:

How long have you played RSPS's:

How long have you played NarvaScape:

What can you do for the server:

What have you already done for the server:

Then the department head of what you are applying for will decide weather you are in or not. Yes I said it. It is Nick and Goose's choice if you make it or not. I strongly reccomend that you not only apply for admin. Goose has been warned and you have a slim chance of making admin. You have more of a chance of making mod. HOWEVER: Kitten and I do reserve the right to veto, or say " NO, I don't like this person he will not be staff. ( I will only do is if I think he is a danger to the server, everyone good deserves a chance. " And I also reserve the right to remove the staff if any of these things happen. Including but not limited to: Abuse, hacking, steeling donations, mal advertising, blackmailing, or threatening.

Last edited by Geo on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
gooseman160
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

guys just work hard and u will get it just stay on our good sides and u have a good chance and i will be watching all players to c how they act arond players
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 pm

gooseman160 wrote:
guys just work hard and u will get it just stay on our good sides and u have a good chance and i will be watching all players to c how they act arond players

I would say it is much more than working hard, some people are just not cut out to be staff, what happens, happens, we will see.
Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm

I agree with both of you. The people need to be trustworthy and know. Also, some people just aren't ready for staff no matter how much work they do.
Back to top Go down
gooseman160
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 am

thats very true we need to have trust good point kitten
Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:46 am

I also think I will begin doing a background check on the player with the community. Maybe a poll type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Joker Liam

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 am

should have like

A Trial Moderator Status - Honorary Moderator

A Trial Admin Status - Honorary Administrator

- +5years of site coding -
Back to top Go down
Nick
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 am

Liam wrote:
should have like

A Trial Moderator Status - Honorary Moderator

A Trial Admin Status - Honorary Administrator

- +5years of site coding -

As the server and the sight are still relatively small, I personally don't think we need to add this in.
Once we get a larger member database, something alone these line could be implemented.

Back to top Go down
Kitten
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

I agree with Nick, because our player database is currently small, any votes from the players would currently be irrelevant. A server of 20+ is needed for accurate an accurate voting system.
Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

That IS true Kitten. But becuase we have such a small community, I want to know what everyone thinks becuase there could easily be problems. Also, I do like Liam's idea. If we have someone that joins and we are not quite sure if they are cut to do the job, but we don't want to turn them down then we can give them trial mod and maybe have someone supervise them ? Any ideas ? By the way, Liam, welcome to the community !
Back to top Go down
lardain

lardain

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

staff is inactive or what?
no one is on i played 2 days i didnt seen someone not even staff :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APP KEY. AND APP INFO.    APP KEY. AND APP INFO.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APP KEY. AND APP INFO.
Page 1 of 1