NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  [Read]  New Source Being Used Dl  

[Read] New Source Being Used

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Head Mod
Head Mod

[Read]  New Source Being Used Empty
PostSubject: [Read] New Source Being Used   [Read]  New Source Being Used Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

New Source

Within the next few days, Geo will be switching from out current source (508 base with 520+ graphics)
to a new one (562 with 602 graphics).

This means that all current progress on characters will be lost.

We understand a few people may leave because of our decision but we felt that the pros outweighed the cons.

Some of the new features include
the ability to toggle a fully working full-screen
and a grand exchange that is currently being worked on by Geo and Kitten.

Once the source is successfully updated I will post a new announcement.

The process of using this new source with be very difficult for Kitten and Geo,
so I send the best of luck to them with setting it up.

If you have question about the new source or don't understand anything leave a response below or Private Message either the Admins or myself.

Last edited by Nick on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: [Read] New Source Being Used   [Read]  New Source Being Used Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

Most of this is not correct. We will not be switching for a few days. Our current is a 508 base with 520+ graphics. I will be switching to a 562 with 602 graphics. You will lose your characters progress, but the new client has a full screen feature. The Grand Exchange is NOT finished. Kitten and I will finish it. It is NOT easier to code. It IS better. This means it will be harder for Kitten and I, but it will be worth it. Any questions about the source can be messaged to ME. Thanks anyways though, Nick !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
Nick
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: [Read] New Source Being Used   [Read]  New Source Being Used Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:13 am

Post updated.

Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: [Read] New Source Being Used   [Read]  New Source Being Used Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 am

We switched. Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Read] New Source Being Used   [Read]  New Source Being Used Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Read] New Source Being Used
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarvaScape [562] Forums :: General :: Announcments-
Jump to: