NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  Downtime FIXED Dl  

Downtime FIXED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

Downtime FIXED Empty
PostSubject: Downtime FIXED   Downtime FIXED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Hello Everyone !

I wanted to sincerely appologize for the recent server downtime. I just switched the server to a VPS and it has been restarting auto matically and I really dont know how to get it to stop. So there might be breif instances in which the server restarts because of an update. You have to be patient if you happen to catch one. Just hop on to the forums, look around, and try again in 10-15 minutes. I have added the Run-Server.bat to the Startup folder meaning that when the VPS starts it will run the server, but it wont stop restarting.

If anyone knows how to disable the restarting, please let me know. It is a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks for your patience, and loyalty !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com

Downtime FIXED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarvaScape [562] Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: