NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  Donator Status Info. Dl  

Donator Status Info.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

Donator Status Info. Empty
PostSubject: Donator Status Info.   Donator Status Info. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:50 am

Hello everyone:

If you go to the portal section of the forum and scroll down you will see that there is a donation section that comes with rewards including a donator status. I am here to talk a little bit about the donator status. There are three level of donator status. 1, 2, and 3. The protocalls pertaining to donator status are going to be a little bit different on this server. You don't necesarily have to donate to become a donator ! If you donate the 20-25$ for donator status you automatically get level 3 donator status. But on NarvaScape you can also donate time, videos, players, and a lot of other things besides money in order to obtain the almight red $ sign. I am not promising you will get it, but if you do a lot of work for the server, you might log on one day bearing the almight red $ sign. Just lettin' everyone know.

Happy RSPS'ing !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
lardain

lardain

Donator Status Info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donator Status Info.   Donator Status Info. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm

it is nice ... can you maybe make a suggest section tho so i can share some ideas?
Back to top Go down

Donator Status Info.
Page 1 of 1