NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  Custom Yell Tags Dl  

Custom Yell Tags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Hello everyone !! I have recently added the custom yell tag option to the donator list ! It costs 10 $ for any normal member to get one, but the first two normal members that reply to this post get one for free ! Staff don't count as this is on their list of benefits.

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
Nick
Head Mod
Head Mod

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 pm

So could you explain these custom yell tags to us as well? Because i really have no idea what they are. Lol.
Also please don't count me in the first 2 to reply, just posting here to ask what they were.

Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

The custom yell tags are the things that appear by your name. For example: Owner, Administrator, FJ Player, FJ Mod. Stuff like that. You can have a custom one that says whatever you want if you reply first !
Back to top Go down
Kitten
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Lol, smart.
Back to top Go down
gooseman160
Head Admin
Head Admin

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

lol nice Smile i love it
Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am

I get that a lot, Kitten. Thats what she said, Goose.
Back to top Go down
lardain

lardain

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 pm

oww nice can i get one Very Happy or do have to be a donator? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Yell Tags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Yell Tags   Custom Yell Tags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Yell Tags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarvaScape [562] Forums :: General :: Announcments-
Jump to: