NarvaScape [562] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarvaScape [562] Forums

Welcome to the forums for the runescape private server NarvaScape version 562. Owner and Coder is Geo. Assistaint coder is Kitten. Thanks Kitten for all of your hard work !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NarvaScape Item ListNarvaScape Item List  VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Dl  

VACATION ; TEMP OWNER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Empty
PostSubject: VACATION ; TEMP OWNER   VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello everyone.

I am going to Portland to visit my sister. I will be gone for 2-3 days. In the meantime Kitten will act as temp. server Owner. He will make all decisions while I am gone including staff demotions and promotions. You will answer to Kitten as if it was me ! I will be back. For those of you that have my number I will have it with me. If not it is: 541-513-6064. USE THAT ONLY IN EMERGENCIES. When/if you call me, state your real name, in-game name, and say " Narva ".

Thanks !

Enjoy, Kitten !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
Nick
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: VACATION ; TEMP OWNER   VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

Enjoy your vacation Geo.

Back to top Go down
Geo
Owner
Owner
Geo

PostSubject: Re: VACATION ; TEMP OWNER   VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm

I did, Nick ! It was amazing ! Mini golf, cheescake factory, and relaxation ! Now it's good to be back !
Back to top Go down
https://narvascape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VACATION ; TEMP OWNER   VACATION ; TEMP OWNER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VACATION ; TEMP OWNER
Page 1 of 1